1st Helgoline MUSIC - CRUISE featuring Johannes Oerding
on Saturday, 16th June 2018
Come on board and welcome our new catamaran to Heligoland with an exclusive concert of JOHANNES OERDING on Heligoland!
The singer and songwriter, living in his city of chioce Hamburg, gives an unforgettable island concert on 16th June 2018. This event is presented by FRS Helgoline and supported by the Heligoland commune and embassy.
Join Johannes Oerding on the new catamaran to Heligoland, operated by FRS Helgoline, enjoy the concert and return with your star to your starting point - This is an unique, one-time experience!
Ticket sale starts Tuesday, 20th February 2018 at 10:00 a.m.!
|Concert schedule (incl. departure and arrival)|
|Departure to Heligoland|
|arriving on Heligoland||12.30 p.m.|
|Return from Heligoland|
|from Heligoland||7.30 p.m.|
|arriving in Cuxhaven||approx. 8.45 p.m.|
|arriving in Hamburg||approx. 11.30 p.m.|
On 16th June, Johannes Oerding and his fans will take the new catamaran from Hamburg and Cuxhaven to Heligoland and return to their starting point after the concert!
You can get your tickets for arrival and departure with the new catamaran and the concert of Johannes Oerding, which takes place in the "Nordseehalle" on Heligoland at the following booking offices:
- Day trip with FRS Helgoline (Round trip on 16th June) incl. concert and several day trip (Round trip on different days) incl. concert: Send an email to [email protected] and use the reference "Oerding" (All email are handled by the first come, first serve principle.)
- at FRS Helgoline offices in Hamburg and Cuxhaven
- at FRS office on Heligoland (only concert tickets, available from 1st March 2018)
- at visitor administration center on Heligoland (only concert tickets, available from 1st March 2018)
- an Online Booking System will be provided as soon as possible
A special hint:
The "Helgoländer Botschaft", which is the embassy of Heligoland, offers packages with arrival and departure, concert AND overnight stay on Heligoland.
This is why Johannes Oerding and FRS Helgoline are such a good match
His fourth album "Es brennt", which was published in 2015, remained 45 weeks in the charts, and now Johannes Oerding presents his fifth album "Kreise", which immediately took over the second place. "Ein Kreis, der sich schließt, ist immer Sinnbild einer Zeitenwende, die gleichermaßen Rückschau wie Ausblick hält", which means "A closing circle is always a symbol for an era, that offers a review and an outlook at the same time." - This is the album title and the theme of the catamaran welcoming, which could not be expressed in a better way.
- After 15 years and 1.2 million passengers, a new catamaran will herald the new ship generation for the Heligoland transfer in 2018 - more comfort and more space.
- Not only an unique concert location is convincing, but also the fact that Johannes Oerding will arrive and depart with his fans on the high-speed catamaran from Hamburg to the island and back again.
- Whoever wants to get a first look of the new ship standards for the way to Heligoland is very welcome to get further information on our website: www.neues-schiff-fuer-helgoland.de
We are looking forward spending a great evening full of deep ballads and catchy pop songs with you!
The official website of the artist: http://www.johannesoerding.de/
A little foretaste:
Johannes Oerding, "Kreise" out of his album "Kreise"
Heligoland is an island in the high seas and lies in the open North Sea. Due to weather conditions, event cancellations may occur very short-term - please inform yourself about any changes in time and prior to departure. In case of event cancellation, you will of course get your money back. If you book an accomodation on your own, we recommend you to take out a travel cancellation insurance.
Errors and omissions excepted.